Many of you will know this trick. Rice is a strong absorbent and is also one of the ones we usually have most at hand in our house. Therefore, if the mobile falls into the water or any other liquid, you can leave it for a few hours or even a day or two in a bowl full of rice so that the latter absorbs the liquid. However, rice will not be completely effective if the corrosion has begun to make an appearance.
Turn off the mobile phone
If your mobile phone has fallen into the water, it is essential that you turn it off immediately (if it has not done so alone) to avoid internal short circuits and, consequently, worse damage to the interior of the smartphone. If you see that it is impossible for you to turn off the phone because the corresponding button does not answer, if you have the possibility you can extract the battery directly.